zondag 23 november 2014

What's in a purse.

A Sunday here in my home means clean day. And by clean I mean practically everything.
My house, my clothes, my dressing and yep a girls worst challenge, her purse...

I have this thing that I change purses 2 or 3 times a month , depending on the occasion and how many stuff I have to drag with me all the time. So today was that day again, throwing the inside of my current one all over the table and take a plastic bag. Just you know sort the crap out of it, throw things away, stuff I want to keep I immediately throw it in the one I want to use. 

Simple as that I guess. But if you stand still on how much non useful things we dig in there, it's hilarious, seriously. And all of that to make us look prettier, smell better, to pay what we often cannot afford and of course the life saving gear, it's hilarious and at the same time brilliant.

Brilliant in the way that society wouldn't accept us if one day we'd look less cute or less attractive. Imagine that one day you'd have a really bad hair day and your make up just looks like crap. You went way overboard with that bronzing powder and you sit on the bus , train or in class and that hot guy doesn't seem to look at you. You grab your purse put some magic in your hands and hope that what comes out of that big bag will make you look better. 

All for society, unfortunately. Is it the 21st century who made us this way? The magazines or the celebrities who always look smoking hot in those tight clothes? 

I have to admit, I'm a sucker for it too. And the first one who says that she or he isn't is lying. 

Here's a sneak into my purse , clean for Monday that's to come dirty for Friday nights.










Details: 

Purse by Zara official.
Hat by H&M Divided.
Gloves by Zara official.
Wallet by Vicoria's secret.
Beauty bag by Longchamp.
Lipsticks by MAC cosmetics.
Eos lip balm.
Perfume by Agent Provocateur.
Deodorant / body spray by Jean Paul Gaultier "classic".
Mascara scandal eyes by Rimmel London.
Studio fix foundation powder by MAC cosmetics.
Keys to my lovely orange Skoda Fabia.
Tiny tea by Your Tea (detox tea).
Glasses both by Ray Ban.
Emergency party rings by H&M.


For more information on products and where you can find them , mail me at fehuyghe@yahoo.com.

Have a lovely Sunday night and yep , keep your purses clean this time!

Xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten