maandag 17 november 2014

Tom Ford beauty.

What if you ship of to an island all alone and you could only take 1 beauty product with you, what would it be? Moisturizer? Mascara? Eyeliner? Hmm... Hard one! I'd take lipstick I guess... What do you expect me to do? I wear it all the time and I don't see myself making lipstick out of berries if they even have those. By so far, we know already that I'm hung up on them.

A year ago I first saw the make-up line from Tom Ford, known as the creator of Tom Ford clothing and Tom Ford perfumes. As I saw the nailpolishes along with the lipsticks glittering and smiling at me standing there in front of the nice display. "Oh my you're gorgeous!" I thought to myself and started melting away for them...

Tom Ford instore counter.

After doubting it for a while, hesitating the quality and knowing no one who used it before. I decided to give it a shot. As I took my time to sort out what shades I own in my 158 lipsticks collection I decided to buy 2 little sleeping beauties. After the shock of being poor as I bought 82euros or 90dollars on lipstick I pampered myself with the thought that they have to be good. As I opened the packaging. I observed and handled it like it was a Louboutin shoe, my eyes started to blink and whoah, this packaging is so luxurious and elegant. What I've noticed and I found rather cute is the carving in the lipstick that says TF, fancy! But what else to expect from a gorgeous gay guy, he knows how to pamper them ladies!

Here are the 2 shades i bought:








Final decision , I am happy and satisfied and surely about the Flamingo shade, it's a cute fuchia and gives a good coverage for a lipstick. I'm a little sad about the vanilla nude, it claimed to look so beautiful and I read about it on the internet that it was the shade from TF as a nude. Would I buy it again? Hm, no. It's indeed expensive and I guess you can get a good quality lipstick for a smaller value. It's more something and not to use on a daily basis. Except if you can afford them each time they're empty...

If you want to buy or just take a simple look at the range of TF make-up you can go to Parfuma Antwerp, eiermarkt and Wijnegem Shoppingcenter. They'll be happy to help you out and give you the information you need.


Kisses.
Xoxo.









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten