donderdag 5 maart 2015

HAIRDOS SS' 2015.

It seems like spring is slowly arriving. Slow but still it's coming.
Birds start to chirp, the trees start to look a little healthier and people look a bit, a tiny bit nicer. 

I, for instance. I started cleaning my whole house. It feels like the sun is coming out and yesterday i went out for the first time this year, in my sweater. It felt good. Energizing i would say! Some people would actually better stick to the plan of wearing pants though. Already walking around in naked legs, probably unshaven and wearing espadrilles, i'm like no. And they do exist. I guarantee.

But what with all our winter hair? I mean, it's just hanging there. Lifeless and dull. That's what i was thinking and went to the hairdresser to get myself a fringe. It was unusual in the beginning, i had to adapt to it and it took me more than a week. But now i'm happy i did! It feels fresher! I based my decision on the hair trend straight cut off bangs. But it made me look like Samantha from Sex And The City. Even my boyfriend called me Samantha, haha. So after that i cut them myself, and it looks more modern now. 
My based on choice! Picture from Pinterest.

So What is new these 2 fabulous seasons of the year? What's hot and what's not? What are the fashion weeks showing and what does fashion week want us to do?!

Here we go! 
This season it's all about natural hair colors. No pink, purple, blue or a mix of them together. It's just not grown up and it looks really childish, i'm sorry for all of you with a my little pony hairdo. 

The wetlook is back in town, extremely or lightly. This sleek look is made with wet glue gel. Either your hair pulled back in a bun or loose. Yet still all of it pulled back. 


GLAMOUR MAGAZINE UK

Messy buns. And by messy, we mean: MESSY. leave a little hair out here and there, to make it look effortlessly chic, girly and yet edgy.

GLAMOUR MAGAZINE UK
Blunt bangs, yay! One of my favorites this season. Cut off straight and blunt. Mix them with wavy loose curls to get that boho salty beach look. A salt spray, i rather say is needed. it's easy to make with oh yeah, salt and water maybe. Or you can buy them at Bumble and Bumble (Surf Spray) or for the budget version Primark offers you a salty hair spray for less than 2 pounds. Note, you can also use a spray fixing gel.

GLAMOUR MAGAZINE UK
Hair accessories, like, duh. Bandanas, flowers, pins,... whatever you can imagine is ok this season! FUN! but make sure you don't overdo, less is more. You can find cute and nice hair accessories at New Look or in any hip and trendy shop in your neighborhood.

GLAMOUR MAGAZINE UK
This season the neat bun is low and sophisticated. Not on top of your head. You can always add a accessory to it.
GLAMOUR MAGAZINE UK

For short haircuts it's messy and masculine. think Pixie hair cut like Jennifer Lawrence and a little Miley Cyrus. 

PHOTO CREDITS PINTEREST

So keep it simple ladies! Less is always more.

xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten