vrijdag 12 december 2014

MAKE UP FOR EVER, FOR EVER.


Friday night december 12th of 2014. Chilly, cold and windy weather. All i can say about it that it is absolutely annoying and depressing for someone else , not for me. I'm in holiday for 5 days, perfectly sitting in front of my laptop in my comfy couch listening to Christmas music while my fireplace warms up the room and i'm dreaming of having a "white Christmas". Never going to happen so i'd better start writing again.

A couple of weeks ago i was invited to Make Up For Ever's launch event of their new eye shadows. i have to tell, they are AMAZEBALLS.


I went with my gorgeous friend and we were all excited about this, they had discontinued all their shadows, they had 125 colours available. Yet these have been replaced by 210 colours. Yes you hear it well, 210 colours! They come in 5 different dimensions:

ME: Metallic
M: Matte
S: Satin
I: Iridescent
D: Diamond


The texture of these new eye shadows is rather brilliant, it's powdery yet smooth. You'd think it's actually a cream when you put it on your brush or if you feel it by finger. In the beginning they are kind of hard to work with, they are really pigmented, i never saw the MUFE eye shadows being so strong and pigmented as these ones, thumbs up guys, i'm hooked.



They are €17,90 for a refill shadow, twice the size of a mac eye shadow.

If you love make up and love to play around with different textures and uses , you'll be pleased with these. You can use the shadows for highlighting, sculpting and brows as well, great ain't it?


Visit your MUFE shop to try these gorgeous shadows out, you'll fall head over stiletto heels with these babies. I can tell you, they got me addicted.

XOXO



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten